Hexpletive

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Its All Good!

I always experience that life is very interesting sometimes. For instance, have got you ever experience that your alteration of mental attitude or position could do a difference between having a good twenty-four hours or a bad day? I believe that sometimes all we really necessitate to make is to change the mental attitude inside before we can change the state of affairs for the better.

When I thinking of what to compose today, I came across this narrative that volition exemplify my point.

It happened to a King in Africa many many old age ago. He have a friend whom he grew up with and the friend have a alone habit. He will look at every state of affairs occurring in his life, be it good or bad and will always note "That is good!"

One twenty-four hours the male monarch and his friend were out on a hunting expedition. The friend would lade and set up the guns for the king. The friend had apparently done something incorrect in preparing one of the guns, for after taking the gun from his friend, the male monarch fired it and his pollex was blown off. Examining the state of affairs the friend remarked as usual, "This is good!" To which the male monarch replied, "No, this is NOT good!" and proceeded to direct his friend to jail.

About a twelvemonth later, the male monarch was hunting in an country that he should have got known to remain clear of. Cannibals captured him and took them to their village. They tied his hands, stacked some wood, put up a interest and bound him to the stake.

As they came near to put fire to the wood, they noticed that the male monarch was missing a thumb. Being superstitious, they never ate anyone that was less than whole. So untying the male monarch they sent him on his way.

As he returned home, he was reminded of the event that had taken his pollex and felt compunction for his treatment of his friend. He went immediately to the jailhouse to talk with his friend. "You were right" he said, "it was good that my pollex was blown off." And he proceeded to state the friend all that had just happened. "And so I am very bad for sending you to jailhouse for so long. It was bad for me to make this."

"No," his friend replied, "this is good!"

"What make you mean, 'this is good'! How could it be good that I sent my friend to jailhouse for a year."

"If I had NOT been in jail, I would have got got been with you."

You see, I go on to believe that before our human race acquires right, the adult male have to be right.

So my friends, no substance how bad the state of affairs may be, it doesn't matter, what substance most is how you see the situation.

I will reason this article with one of my favourite quote.

Its Not The Problem That Are The Problem, Its Your Attitude Towards The Problem, Now That Is The Problem.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home