Hexpletive

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Words of Wisdom

People impeach me of being able to see the sunlight amidst the clouds. I say I have got always been that way. But staying that manner requires, especially now that I'm in hurting and often have got a (fibro) brumous brain, that I work at it. No, working at it makes not explicate what is required. Rather, it is that I must refill my supply of joyousness throughout the twenty-four hours and the week. I must fill up up my pail of joy, so that it's full to the lip and splashing out, so that I can share it with the world.

Filling up my joyousness pail necessitates that I speak with the Godhead a batch lately. Thank goodness I had a neighbour when I was a mere kid who taught me that I could talk to Him as I cleaned toilets, as I folded towels, and as I stirred soup.

It also necessitates that I read God's word, His direction manual to us, each and every twenty-four hours and sometimes more than than once a day.

I also read citations and ideas from wise people. I have got always collected quotes, and now more than than ever, they intend so much to me.

Here is where I've been recently, in my chase of wise words:

Mary Crowley was the laminitis of a place political party program called Home Interiors. I never worked for Home Interiors, but I did work in the place political party concern for many years. I purchased many of Virgin Mary Crowley's books because she was a wise woman, in both life substances and concern matters. And she was a god-fearing Christian.

In my files, I have got quite a few of Virgin Mary Crowley's quotations.

Here's one of my favorites: "Every eventide I turn my concerns over to God. He's going to be up all nighttime anyway."

She also said, "Life is an echo. What you sent out come ups back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others bes in you. You handle people exactly like you see them.

And, "I love God's mathematics. Joy adds and multiples as you split it with others."

Andrew Carnegie: A adult male can win at almost anything for which he have limitless enthusiasm.

John Greenleaf Whittier: The joyousness that you give to others is the joyousness that come ups back to you.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no adult male can sincerely seek to assist another without helping himself.

H. W. Arnold: The worst bankrupt in the human race is the individual who have lost his enthusiasm.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Godhead and He will give you the desires of your heart.

J. Carl Humphrey: The possible for greatness lies within each of us. It is simply our best. A adult male who can peacefully put his caput upon his pillow of remainder each night, thankful to Supreme Being for the approvals of the day, unafraid in the cognition that he have got given his best to all he have done, is great.

Ziz Ziglar: You can have everything in life you desire if you will just assist adequate people acquire what they want.

Charles Dickens: No 1 is useless in the human race who lightens the load of another.

Goethe: Let everyone expanse in presence of his ain door, and the human race will be clean.

Psalm 118:34: This is the twenty-four hours that the Godhead have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

That last one, Psalm 118:34 is something I reiterate every morning. No substance what the human race have in shop for me, no substance what striving with which I awaken, or how brumous is my brain, I seek to retrieve to rejoice.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home